Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lacey's Surgery




Well its been a little while since I have posted anything. No excuse I just haven't done so.

We just got back from San Antonio, TX last week. Lacey had another surgery on her back and she did awesome. She is such a trooper. She had it on Sept 11Th and on Sept the 12Th was back at the hotel. I am amazed. She has not complained about pain and she has almost a 5 inch incision. The morning after surgery I tried to get her to eat breakfast and she said "dad I am not really in to hospital food" She always has a line.



We are preparing to possibly go to Seattle, WA to have surgery on her knees either in late Oct or early November. Tammy went there in May with her and they are almost certain she will be able to walk after surgery and therapy. She wants it so bad. Please help us pray we make the right decision. There is no question in her mind.

If it happens I will keep this blog updated.

Take Care and thanks for your prayers!






No comments: